Sunday, January 18, 2015

Kinky Castle


During our recent holiday trip, Ludwig and I visited a castle which proved to be lots of fun for us kinky perverts. It all started with the discovery of the very special stool / bench which you can see in the picture above. Does it look familiar? Does it ring any bells in your kinky mind? Yes, it looks exactly like the one used as a whipping bench for the birching of the nine days' queen in Lady Jane!


Next we stumbled across these items. I think they make perfect pervertibles. My favourite is the third one from the right. Which one do you like best?


And finally, there was the kinky furniture in the courtyard. I am not all that much into judicial scenarios, but of course I couldn't resist to try out how it feels to be in the village or, rather, castle stocks. A nice position for a whipping, don't you agree?


Next there was the cage in which naughty men and women could be put on display. I have never pretended not to be naughty – so I had to try that as well!


Last, but not least, we found this interesting construction. Yes, I am aware that this did in fact not serve as a spanking machine! But, hey, one can dream, right? Hope you are having as much fun with the pictures as we had making them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that seem the treadmill!
Prisoners would step on the 24 spokes of a large paddle wheel, climbing it like a modern StairMaster. As the spokes turned, the gears were used to pump water or crush grain. (Hence the eventual name treadmill.) In grueling eight-hour shifts, prisoners would climb the equivalent of 7,200 feet. The exertion, combined with poor diets, often led to injury and illness (as well as rock-hard glutes), but that didn’t stop penitentiaries all over Britain and the United States from buying the machines. In 1824, prison guard James Hardie credited the device with taming New York’s more defiant inmates. He wrote that it was the treadmill’s “monotonous steadiness, and not its severity, which constitutes its terror."

klumarer

Sweetsong, London said...

Woo-hoo, kinky accoutrements galore! I agree, that nasty/delicious-looking thing third from the right is just begging to be laid across a naughty bare bottom, and the white handle fourth from the left is the perfect shape to reach those parts that other dildos don't reach... Glad you made the most of your visit!

Kaelah said...

@ Klumarer:
Thanks for the explanation! I have to admit that while I enjoy the kinky fantasies, the real stories of these implements of torture are horrible. I am already tired after 40 minutes on my cross-trainer. Thinking that prisoners had to do this eight hours is awful! I think my idea of turning this into a fun instrument for kinksters is much nicer.

@ Sweetsong:
Thank you for your comment! We definitely made the most of our visit. :-)